  • Subject: RE: CEA Question
  • From: "Hasan Ali" <hasana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:03:37 -0400

Terri,

The required details are available from the following files.
GCR, GSV, GLH

GCR: Stores the internal account numbers and the account string (in terms of
the segment values).
GSV: Stores the segment values for all the segments that are defined in the
chart of accounts.
GLH: Contains the detail journal vouchers processed against individual
account strings.

You need to link GSV file to GCR  and GCR to GLH

GSV.SVSGMN=’ACCOUNT’       Or whatever is the Segment ID for Natural
account. (you may qualify the Char of A/c as well).
GSV.SVSGVL = GCR.CRSG0x    (CRSG0x is the natural account segment field in
GCR)
GCR.CRIAN = GLH.LHIAN      (the internal A/c fields in GCR & GLH)

Selecting the appropriate fields from GLH can give you the Amounts in Book
or Transaction currency.
You’d need to filter the required Ledger, Book, period etc from GLH.

Regards,
Hasan