Re: CEA Question

fixed

Hi,
    Thanks to all the help with my CEA question. I followed the billing entries beautifully. The payables were a bit trickier (because everything is by batch), but I did eventually get what I was looking for. Thanks again!

Terri Harteau
tshaw@felkerbrothers.com
Felker Brothers Corp.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.