Hi,
    Has anyone figured out the files used in CEA? I have an account number I would like to get the detail on using a query product. I'm having a problem finding our account number in any of the BPCS file beginning with a G. The account is generated at billing and at AP vouchering. I want to get back to the individual invoices that created this entry. I know there is an internal account number that comes into play, but I'm not even sure what files to look at. I would appreciate any help you have. Thanks.

Terri Harteau
tshaw@felkerbrothers.com
Felker Brothers Corp.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.