5770JV1 17 Java SE 8 64 bit

Then I am not sure what the problem is and you would need to open a
service ticket.

"WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 01/07/2022 11:21:02
AM:

From: "Suren K" <suren7437@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/07/2022 11:21 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WEB400] Reg: Unable to deploy new service in
IWS
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Nadir,

Happy New Year!!!

We applied all the PTFs mentioned in the link (
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/1138612)

After applying the PTFs, when we create a new Web Service Server by
default
it is using Java 7. After creating the Web Service Server we modified
the
JRE properties (Java Home) to use Java 8 64bit.

But after changing these properties when I restarted the Web Service
Server, the Application Server is not coming up. I am getting the
following
error in the error log

JVM Exceptions have occurred
Detail Error "An agent service JVM has encountered an exception that has
ended processing. The exception was: JAVA VERSION NOT INSTALLED OR
UNSUPPORTED"

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Suren