IIRC, I've debugged "incoming" callbacks using RDi and SEP without issue...

Can't recall using STRDBG & STRSRVJOB...

OTOH, that call looks funny given the PR, why are they passing *NULL for
peStartProc? Not sure that's valid...

D http_url_post_xml...
D PR 10I 0
D peURL 32767A varying const options(*varsize)
D pePostData * value
D pePostDataLen 10I 0 value
D peStartProc * value procptr
D peEndProc * value procptr
D peUsrDta * value
D peTimeout 10I 0 value options(*nopass)
/if defined(HTTP_ORIG_SHORTFIELD)
D peUserAgent 64A const options(*nopass:*omit)
D peContentType 64A const options(*nopass:*omit)
D peSOAPAction 64A const options(*nopass:*omit)
/else
D peUserAgent 16384A varying const
D options(*nopass:*omit)
D peContentType 16384A varying const