I have a customer who runs the HTTP Apache server running CGI apps for
their business.

They do backups and night and end the servers so they can do a save.

Ever since going to V7R3 and new hardware the HTTP server seems to take
over 15 minutes for all jobs to end.

I'm not a systems guy and they were asking about storage pools or something
like that, so I thought I'd ask here.

On their old system (V5R4) this problem did not exist. All the
applications are exactly the same as before.

TIA!

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #8 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Email Logging
- Each email that is sent out is logged with a delivery status. MAILTOOL
also tracks each of the recipients for each email as well as the
attachment(s) sent along with each email.

This thread ...