Can you post simple source that is not working for you? Because it works
for me.

"WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 08/13/2019 10:01:46
AM:

From: Ric Turner <rturner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 08/13/2019 10:14 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WEB400] IWS Large Character output support
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, I have the detect fields box clicked and my IT folks tell me
the latest PTF's are installed. For some reason it displays the
_LENGTH parm when redeploying the service and I was not expecting
that. My understanding is that it should not appear in the list of
parms but be detected by the IWS as a field only to define the
length to speed things up.

Thanks,
Ric Turner
JANO Technologies, Inc.
601.362.7601 ext. 224
800.250.9884 ext.224

The preceding e-mail is privileged and confidential and is intended
only for the named addressee. If you received this message in
error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or by
phone at the numbers noted above.