From: WEB400 <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Richard Schoen
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 10:40 AM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WEB400] Consuming RESTful APIs from RPG/COBOL ILE

If you're in to doing something new, Python, Rudy, Node, PHP, Java and C# can all be used to consume REST APIs and pipe the data to an IFS file or PF for consumption.

For .Net and Python I have provided CL command wrappers on github that make it drop dead simple.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net<http://www.richardschoen.net>
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>