Booth,

Are you confusing Web Services (APIs) with Web Pages?  These are two completely different things. I don't understand what home pages have to do with web services. If you have some reason why they'll need to work together in your scenario, please explain it.

This most recently e-mail seems to be complaining about port 80 and jam packing things onto a single server. I don't understand what that has to do with your original question.  Did someone tell you you had to jam pack things?

Then you start talking about the Internet and not i-related.  And your personal web site.  Are you changing the subject?  If not, I'm just not following the connection.

-SK