When you changed the Service Program routines wha did you change? The parameters? The logic?

Have you tried debugging the service program routines? SEP will work well for this.


Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

On Mar 2, 2019, at 5:34 PM, Booth Martin <booth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Proxy error -

The proxy server received a response from an upstream server that is not valid.

The proxy could not handle the request for /GET /api/randomtickets <http://10.80.192.92/api/randomtickets>/

Reason: *Error occurred reading data from remote server (10.80.192.92)."*

I am having trouble defining this problem because I do not understand where it is occurring. I have 7 different web services in 3 different service programs*.* All of them worked just fine a week ago. I changed one service program. The 3 web services in that service program are returning the above error. I have redeployed, I have stopped and started the servers involved. I have compared the non-working javaScripts with JavaScripts which are working. I am stumped.
**

--
This is the Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (WEB400) mailing list
To post a message email: WEB400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
visit: https://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/web400
or email: WEB400-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
at https://archive.midrange.com/web400.



This thread ...

Follow-Ups:
Replies:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2020 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].