It should just be http://1.2.3.4:10010/web/services/RT0200S/myemail@xxxxxxxxxxx/13245 <http://1.2.3.4:10010/web/services/RT0200S/myemail@xxxxxxxxxxx/13245> I would have thought.

Looks to me like you're trying to use a query string type format including the name of the parms.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

On Jan 14, 2019, at 7:38 PM, Peter Dow <petercdow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Brad,

Speaking for myself, the problem is not deciding which format to use, but to figure out what the IWS configuration translates to in practice. It seems to do a lot for you, but so far I haven't been able to go from what I specify in IWS:

Base resource URL: http://1.2.3.4:10010/web/services/RT0200S

Procedure name: GETCASESTATUS
HTTP request method: GET
URI path template for method: /{email}/{casenbr^[0-9]+$}
HTTP response code output parameter: *NONE
HTTP header array output parameter: *NONE
Allowed input media types: *ALL
Returned output media types: *XML
Input parameter mappings:
Parameter name Data type Input source Identifier Default Value
PEMAIL char *PATH_PARAM email *NONE
PCASENBR packed *PATH_PARAM casenbr ^[0-9]+$ *NONE

to what URL I have to use to invoke that procedure/method. My understanding was that with the above configuration, I should use

http://1.2.3.4:10010/web/services/RT0200S/email/myemail@xxxxxxxxxxx/casenbr/13245

but I consistently get HTTP 404 - not found.

If I can get past that hurdle, then deciding what flavor to use will be the time to look at examples.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.