From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bradley Stone
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2018 7:45 AM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WEB400] ibm_db node module and IBM Data Server Driver

You could create web services using COBOL (or RPG) as well, if that's the
main programing language.

Easily send JSON (or XML. blech...) data back to the requestor. All you'd
really need is YAJL or something similar.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 7:32 AM, Kelly Cookson <KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>