I think that one is able to force IE to run in backlevel ...

Here are your options:

- "IE=edge"
- "IE=11"
- "IE=EmulateIE11"
- "IE=10"
- "IE=EmulateIE10"
- "IE=9"
- "IE=EmulateIE9
- "IE=8"
- "IE=EmulateIE8"
- "IE=7"
- "IE=EmulateIE7"
- "IE=5"

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 7:48 PM, Bradley Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm with Nathan..

if I'm going to use something I'd rather know, at least at a high level,
how it works. If you don't know what can be done with the tools you're
using, you won't know all the best options you have.

It's like saying "I have a driver... he/she/nonbinary <tic> takes me
places" without realizing you can fly in an airplane as well, or ride a
motorcycle!!!! woohoo!

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 12:29 PM, Nathan Andelin <nandelin@xxxxxxxxx>