Bradly ...

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference/Global_Objects/String/TrimRight

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 7:46 PM, Bradley Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wrote a set of nodejs functions that add this feature.. Not too
difficult at all.

trimming is trivial in node

for (var key in dataObject) {
keyCount++;
var dataValue = dataObject[key].trimRight();

In fact, I use this to trim an entire row when returning a result set

function trimRow(row) {
for (i in row) {
row[i] = row[i].trimRight();
}

return row;
}

for (row in resultSet) {
trimRow(resultSet[row]);
}

I have a set of DB functions that encapsulate the IBM stuff, and this is
how I do it now... I just had to rewrite it for node6 and async so still
in testing, but this part still works.

www.bvstools.com
Native IBM i e-Mail solutions for Microsoft Office 365, Gmail, or any Cloud
Provider!

On Sat, Mar 24, 2018 at 12:36 PM, Nathan Andelin <nandelin@xxxxxxxxx>