Yes, I think we agree mostly, and I have appreciated your contributions to
this and other discussions.

I don't know if we've influenced others to deploy database related logic to
the same address space as the DBMS and forgo the geeky urge to migrate that
type of processing away from IBM i. Perhaps time will tell.

I'm intrigued by Node.js and I see a place for it. But I'd definitely steer
clear of migrating database-related logic there.