I should also state, the webhook part I could have used Apache and RPG
CGI. But the SDK included a lot of really cool feature that made it a
million times easier than trying to parse XML data...

And within those webhooks we needed to make more client calls back to the
server.

So again, the SDK proved to work for the webhook (which it calls our
server) and the requests made back to them as a client.

BrainTree Webhook---->NodeJS server on IBMi----->Process Webhook using
nodejs with possible callbacks to Braintree to get more detailed data.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #5 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Easy setup!
No confusing or obscure setup instructions, directory entries, SMTP users,
aliases or host tables. All you need is TCPIP, a connection to the internet
and you're done!