I don't quite follow your question, Richard.

I couldn't use GETURI/HTTPAPI/YAJL for the project using RPG to make client
requests. There's no HTTP client interface endpoint (or at least a
published one). The only interface was using their SDKs. Yes, in the
background I'm sure they use HTTPS.

So I wrote it in NodeJS using their NodeJS SDK.

Pretty simple.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #17 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: Compatible
with Google/Gmail/G Suite, Outlook.com, Microsoft Office 365 as well as
most other SMTP servers and relays. No tricks, gimmicks or relays needed.
MAILTOOL is set up just like a PC or mobile device with the appropriate
outgoing mail router information and well as the proper authentication.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 12:12 PM, Richard Schoen <