Couldn't start the server up after. Hence I reinstall the server again.

Obviously I can't try it on the production server now. Need to get a system
certificate setup on dev server to test it.

On Wed, 2 Aug 2017, 10:19 am Kevin Turner, <kevin.turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The easiest thing to do is just edit the HTTP server config file and
comment out the virtual host section that contains
SSLEngine On etc - it's pretty simple.

It is likely you won't want the server to "listen" on the SSL port either.

[https://www.netcracker.com/assets/img/netcracker-social-final.png] ƕ
From: WEB400 [web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Eric [
send2et@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 August 2017 22:31
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [WEB400] IAS / IWS - Disabling SSL against HTTP server

[External Email]
________________________________

In the Application Servers tab, I can see the "Disable SSL" menu.
But for HTTP Servers, I can't. As you mentioned, I assume I don't have the
latest HTTP PTFs installed?

[image: Inline images 1]

Okay, I will try that.
Apart from the Virtual Host, I assume this tag SetEnv HTTPS_PORT 999 has to
be removed as well?

Thanks.