arhh

it gives you the QZSRCGI jobnumber and if any objects in QTEMP is left with
a lock

The most pausible reason to such error is that there some where is a
program that
originally had only one exit like

wrtSection('*fini');
cleanUp();
return;

Then someone changes the program so it know has two exit points where the
first is the
original but the second misses the cleanUp() thus leaving any objects i
QTEMP as is for
the next program

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 5:55 PM, Richard Schoen <