Bradley

YAJL runs UTF-8 internally and all EBCDIC support comes from Scott's YAJLR4
RPG service program that is a wrapper around the YAJL C module itself.

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 9:07 PM, Bradley Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So, you haven't tried debugging?

I have use and do use the YAJL port as well. I use it with my own toolset
(ERPGSDK). Works great.

I think the YAJL also has it's own built in options to read/translate
write/translate JSON data without having to do that manually.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
Native IBM i e-Mail solutions for Microsoft Office 365, Gmail, or any Cloud
Provider!