From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Henrik Rützou
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 2:15 AM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [WEB400] QtmhWrStout

Tanks,

but how does AJAX call know when e.g. a JSON file send is finish so the AJAX
starts to process the data it receives?

On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Stefan Tageson
<Stefan.Tageson@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

since you may call QtmhWrStout repeatly to flush the total data to a
browser through StdOut how do you tell it that it is *EOD so it close
the connection?

Hi Henrik,

As the browser established the connection, it will be in charge for
closing it as well. If your server does not reply in due time then a
timeout will occur.
Normally the browser "knows" when to close the connection based on the
data you sent.

Best regards

stefan.tageson@xxxxxxxx
M +46 732 369934

--
This is the Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (WEB400)
http://archive.midrange.com/web400.

--
Regards,
Henrik Rützou