We don't currently have anything setup to run 27 x 132. We are moving all new development to PHP. So this was supposed a simple display screen to start on. I just liked the idea of reusing the RPG code, until I thought of the stateless issue. I'm starting to rewrite this program.

-----Original Message-----
From: WEB400 [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Don Brown
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2016 4:45 PM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WEB400] PHP and RPG, work file question

If screen size of 24 x 80 is not big enough why not just change the display size to 27 x 132 as an interim fix anyway.

If the application is running primarily in green screen environment taking one screen out to the browser using PHP seems a little disjointed but I have no idea of the complete application.

My 2 cents

Don Brown