I think the easy way to fix the problem is to have the CGIDEBUG dtaara and
PF in the all the libraries where the debug file exist

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 7:26 PM, Bradley Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Joe,

I double checked that all the data areas (which do exist in the CGI
library) were "0" or "off".

So it seems like an odd internal issue... another programmer suggested it
is possible happening during backups.. if backups have a lock on that data
area I could see it happening.. But the time is 10:46 and I don't think
they do backups then. ;)