Kevin – I back you up…

We are doing the exact same on daily basis. Our developers has their own node.js on their MAC/Linux and windows pulling from our git. Pushing to our git when stuff are good to go and finally deploy to the IBMi… Sounds like a dream just came true.. It is true…

Our ORM is a little strange though. It is our old Portfolio product which is like five years old written in C and RPG. It works fine for now and gives "platform unity". We are however looking into using "Waterline" - But I don't think there is an IBMI / DB2 out there yet…

Best regards

Niels Liisberg

Chief Software Architect

System & Method

Håndværkersvinget 8
DK-2970 Hørsholm
Phone: +45 70 20 30 10

Fax: +45 70 20 30 11
Direct: +45 45 166 135
Mobile: +45 31 158 861
E-mail: nli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.system-method.com and www.Icebreak.org

“Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.”
— Albert Einstein