Sorry Joe - I’m not the on the doing it so I don’t know. I don’t think AOL is used enough on our list that we’d worry that much about it to be honest.

Henrik’s resource https://litmus.com/blog/the-how-to-guide-to-responsive-email-design-infographic might give you an answer - looks pretty comprehensive.

On Aug 7, 2015, at 11:28 AM, Joe W Holt <joe.holt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would like to know if you have tested this on other clients like AOL.
I've been trying to figure out how to code the multi part so that a text
version can be represented if the client says it only wants text only but
haven't been successful yet. Curious as to how you are handling that.
Regards,
Joe W Holt - Sr Programmer/Architect
Jack Onofrio Dog Shows, LLC
405.427.8181

----- Original message -----
From: Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web400@Midrange. Web400" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Responsive pages
Date: Fri, Aug 7, 2015 10:22 AM

We have a design that is mostly working Joe. The two column layout is a
***nice to have*** and the only real problem we have seen is the width
in high-res screens.

On Aug 7, 2015, at 9:26 AM, Joe W Holt <joe.holt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hardly any of the CSS used in responsive design will be relevant to an
html
formatted newsletter. There are so many different clients and if
you've
done the research I've done you'll realize that HTML is despised in
email
and only adopted because of such huge demand. There is not a
consistant
platform and you can forget HTML5 as well as CSS3 in your design. I'm
still seeing users that are getting AOL email (which is a whole
different
animal, I didn't hire someone because they used an aol email for an
address
and claimed to be a modern developer) and it formats it in text
stripping
out my html and really making a god awful looking page. Stick with
tables
and the most simple design you can use with email if you want any
chance of
it being accepted across the various clients. At least that has been
my
experience.

***
Regards,