returning "text".

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Justin Taylor <JUSTIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The "team" consists of me. I'm fluent in RPGLE & VB.NET/ASP.NET. I've
done this kind of setup before with .NET=>.NET, but in this case RPGLE on
POWER has to be the server. I have a couple of RPGLE/CGIDEV2 apps that do
something similar, but that's with a browser being the client. I assume I
could do something similar as a webservice, but I'm not sure if that would
be ideal.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Schoen [mailto:Richard.Schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:26 AM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Advice-Webservice with file transfer

Not sure if the windows team has a particular technology in mind, but
doing a File capture web service in .Net is relatively easy.

I'm sure you could do similar in RPG-CGI, PHP or any of the technologies.

What's your team skillset ?

Regards,

Richard Schoen | Director of Document Management Technologies, HelpSystems
T: + 1 952-486-6802
RJS Software Systems | A Division of HelpSystems
richard.schoen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.rjssoftware.com Visit me on: Twitter |
LinkedIn

--
This is the Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (WEB400) mailing
list