Kelly

You have overseen your maybe biggest problem of all and that is that COBOL
isn’t very well supported in ILE web-development on IBM I since most ILE
frameworks and tools are done in RPGLE/C and most others in PASE (Java,
PHP, Ruby etc.) using XMLSERVICE (
http://yips.idevcloud.com/wiki/index.php/XMLService/XMLService ) to
communicate with the ILE environment. You may be better off in the latter
(PASE/XMLSERVICE).