Thanks Mike...

Is there a group PTF that includes Zend?

Charles

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Mike Pavlak <mike.p@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Charles,

I would grab the installation media from Zend.com since it is the most up
to date. Also, the version available from IBM's ESS site is Version 5 and
we are currently distributing Version 6.1. If you have no history with
PHP I would recommend you download the version of Zend Server for PHP 5.4.
PHP 5.5 should be available with Zend Server 6.3 (Early next year) and
Zend Server 6.2 will be available quite soon (days...weeks). The good
news is that upgrading from 6.1 to 6.2 to 6.3 is as simple as a PTF update
as Zend Server is installed as a licensed program.

As you proceed through the installation process you will be prompted to
install MySQL (ZendDBi). You may install ZendDBi at that point or you can
opt to install it later. Also, there is a separate installation available
from Zend.com at http://www.zend.com/en/products/dbi/downloads

The installation guide for Zend Server is available at the Zend website
at:
http://files.zend.com/help/Zend-Server-6-IBMi/zend-server.htm#i5_installat
ion_guide.htm

Hope this helps!

Mike
Office Phone: (708)233-5880 Cell: (408)679-1011