Hi Evan

I'm taking Kevin's list for now - it looks like almost everything that the SETCGILIB puts into a production library.

In the latest release, the service program is not placed in the production library - so far as I can see. So I had to add it to out product library - it's on the list.

There's also a CLRDEBUG command - seems that just using CLRPFM is good enough, so it isn't needed. I did run into lock issues with it, so long as the web instance was active and had been writing to the debug file. I'm questioning whether it is needed on a customer machine. Everything should be fine by then, right? :-)

HTH
Vern