The standard JSF does not have escape attribute in h:messages. I've
seem some post on the web saying that the myfaces x:messages (extended
version) and tomahawk t:messages has this escape attribute. But that
does not seems to be the case, as least, the version of myfaces and
tomahwak do not have escape attribute.