Hey James,
I click on http://facelets.java.net/ and I don't see a link to download
facelets. Do you know where can I get the jar for facelets?

thanks

"James Perkins" <jrperkinsjr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yes. If you use Facelets http://facelets.java.net/. Facelets uses XHTML
files and gets around the whole mess with having to use the <f:verbatim />
tag. It's also the default view renderer in JSF 2.x. The only catch is
that
you have to use at least JSF 1.2.

I found this link useful in the past setting it up,
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Websphere_Installation. I didn't end up
using
the sun implementation instead of MyFaces, but the instructions still
seemed
to work.

--
James R. Perkins

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 14:05, Hockchai Lim