Not sure what you mean since I quoted PhoneGap in my post. PhoneGap is a great alternative to developing on device specific platforms, although my experience has been that native apps, written in a native toolkit, perform better.

I love PhoneGap. I use it all the time and I DID mention it in my post and in my Common presentation....

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc
www.asaap.com
www.opensource4i.com