From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Aaron Bartell
Sent: 09 December 2010 22:30
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] WhoAmI in PHP and getting Wordpress plugins to work
without FTP

I guess my filter isn't working.

The reason I don't like to debate with you is because you can't stop
drinking your Microsoft KoolAid long enough to realize that not everything
needs to have .NET involved. Many times when people post you start giving
them Microsoft answers and this isn't a Microsoft forum - WEB400. If people
want Microsoft solutions they can find them elseware.

It is always best to utilize the servers you have invested in vs. adopt
everything under the sun. It should be a last resort to move a portion of
server processing off IBM i - you seem content on it being a first resort.
You and ASNA** can go and drink your KoolAid.

**
http://www.asna.com/en/Solutions/Pages/Move-iSeries-Applications-and-Databas
es-to-Windows.aspx

Aaron Bartell
www.MowYourLawn.com/blog
www.OpenRPGUI.com
www.SoftwareSavesLives.com

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:00 PM, Maurice O'Prey