Having read this thread, I'm wondering why no one suggested Query? WebQuery can produce the exact results your looking for. If you don't own Query then a PHP, Javascript, or Java solution would work but require quite a bit of care and feeding over time making the Query look better.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC