Having taken a quick look at them, they look very impressive. The thought that came to mind is, there are literally dozens of projects just like Craig's out there but just like the data queue articles that were written by Carsten Flensburg for System i Network, they seem hard to find, although they should not be with search engines. Maybe whoever owns the System i project on Sourceforge will allow a group of folks to start updating the site with these gems.

I am collecting them and like Larry does on his website, we'll build in a reference point into iDevCloud.com for storage of these site links.

In the mean time, the concept is if you don't have a place to develop your own software, or you just want to learn something you have a place to do it.

Jim Oberholtzer
CEO/Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects, LLC