From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Aaron Bartell
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 7:38 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: [WEB400] What do we lack in debugging web apps on i ?

Just curious if others have thoughts or a wish list on what they wish we had
for debugging web apps - RPG specifically - on IBM i?

I am very familiar with the WDSC/RDi/RDp debugger and have used SEP's a lot,
but I sure would like to have SEP's available from the command line also.

I have other wants, but haven't thought through them enough yet to post.

Do others have ideas or wish list items?
Aaron Bartell
www.MowYourLawn.com/blog
www.OpenRPGUI.com
www.SoftwareSavesLives.com