All I can do is state the facts for those watching this list - which the
majority are US I would wager. We don't have near the same pricing.

BTW, according to the restrictions of iDevCloud.com, placed on them by IBM,
you wouldn't be able to use it for PowerEXT.com because it is in part geared
towards commercial development.

See bottom of this page: http://idevcloud.com/Menu.htm

The iDevCloud.com guys are doing good work, so I don't want this to seem
like I don't value what they are accomplishing (to my knowledge, it is
unprecedented), it just doesn't fit my (or your) needs for developing things
we can make money off of.

Aaron Bartell
www.MowYourLawn.com/blog
www.OpenRPGUI.com