Aaron,

you obviously isn't living in a country (or area in US) where one KW cost 35
cents
or in a country where one LITER of gas cost aprox 2 USD, cars are taxed with
180%
after normal tax (25% VAT) is added ;-)

The 515 I have installed consumed 6.000KW running 24/365 with aircon in 4
month.

Because the 515 is just a part of the households powerconsumtion I can't
deduct
the cost in tax, that means that I have to pay the bill out of earned money
that
has been taxed with about 65% before I pay the bill.

So suddenly the calculation looks like 6000KW * 35 cents / 0,35 (net after
tax) =
6000 USD that I have to earn to pay the bill.

After that you can add the inconvinience of having a server in a household,
noise,
space used etc., the expences/time used of keeping it up to date, the
service cost
or repair bills, the depreciation of your investment in hardware etc. etc.

Is it beginning to look like a bargin to you to buy the same to have the
same possibilities
for 100 USD a month in US - all tax deductable ?

Or, if the same service existed in India or China for 20 USD a month, to
move over
there ?

This is just globalization, who cares if the service is placed in "your
bedroom", in US
or in China - if it is the same service ?

/henrik