Fra: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne af Aaron Bartell
Sendt: 7. november 2010 19:40
Til: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Emne: Re: [WEB400] Anyone Using the IWS Server to Host Web Applications ?

Is the Icebreak server a Java app server?
On Nov 7, 2010 12:35 PM, "Jim Cooper" <Jim.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Vendor response

Richard,

If you are looking for an easy to use Web server, give the IceBreak
Application Server a try. It is a complete HTTP Application Serve engine.
Download and install IceBreak in a few minutes and start developing
applications that require very little learning curve.

Jim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jim Cooper
System & Method International (North America) Inc.
www.system-method.ca
Mobile: 519-464-6646
Skype: jim.a.cooper
e-mail: jim.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Before printing this e-mail please consider if it is necessary to do so

waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying
of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended
recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please
advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately.