-----Message d'origine-----
[mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Vern Hamberg
Envoyé : lundi 20 septembre 2010 15:35

You now say the problem is that your profile is disabled -
that isn't what you said - you said the 2001 port didn't
work. Different problem, eh?

Is there any reason you are not supposed to be on this
machine in a 5250 session? With enough authority to use the
Admin server? Looks like it's time to look into a free online
timeshare box!

Vern, this is how I did it :

http//:myi:2001 redirects to https://myi:2005/ibm/console/logon.jsp

I enter user id and password. Hell, now it says another user with the same name is connected. I disconnect/reconnect and I get to the welcome page.
Click on i5/os tasks and I seem to recognize something like the old page. Now I'm getting further. Before I was on firefox and not getting any information. With ie, I have a separate window with http://myi:2001/HTTPAdmin and :

ZUI_50004: IBM i user profile FOXWELL does not have *IOSYSCFG and *ALLOBJ authorities or has been granted permission which is required to use the administration interface of IBM HTTP Server for i.

All on a rose-coloured background :-). With firefox, I had no message and kept trying. I only presumed that's why my profile got fried.
I had all the necessary authorities on the old system when I was officially appointed to download and try out CGIDEV2.