I have been working with a Zend contact (?Sam Pinkhasov) on this issue for
a few weeks now. I received an email this morning confirming that there is
a problem in the ibm_db2 extension under PHP 5.3. Zend is contacting IBM
about the issue. This is not a situation where every stored procedure
fails under ibm_db2 and PHP 5.3. If you run up against this "Value Not
Bound" message and suspect you've ran into this issue, modify your code and
call the procedure using the i5 Toolkit. If it works there but not when
using db2 calls, then you've ran into this issue.

I have to give credit to Zend for this one because they didn't give up and
sweep this under a rug. Sam kept communicating with me even when initial
attempts to replicate the issue weren't successful on their end.

We have a PHP script that calls a stored procedure that works fine under
Zend Core/PHP 5.2. When it runs under Zend Server 5/PHP 5.3, we get
errors. Code is exactly the same. I have verified that a value has been
assigned to $timestamp correctly at the time of the call.

<?php

$timestamp = getNextId();
$retcode = 0;

$stmt = $dbAccess->prepare('CALL occupdate.sp_processUpdate(?, ?)');

db2_bind_param($stmt, 1, "timestamp", DB2_PARAM_IN);
db2_bind_param($stmt, 2, "retcode", DB2_PARAM_OUT);;

$result = db2_execute($stmt);

?>

Here are the errors we get:);

[28-Jun-2010 15:56:01] PHP Warning: db2_execute() [<a
href='function.db2-execute'>function.db2-execute</a>]: Value Not Bound
in /phpscripts/BrlLib_1.1/BrlOrderUpdate.php on line 51
[28-Jun-2010 15:56:01] PHP Warning: db2_execute() [<a
href='function.db2-execute'>function.db2-execute</a>]: Binding Error 3
in /phpscripts/BrlLib_1.1/BrlOrderUpdate.php on line 51

Matt