Interesting. Upon doing some more research, the PHP Documentation mentions
"DB2 Connect". It appears that is a separately licensed feature that is
most likely required for the Db2 functions to work cross platform. Can
someone confirm that this is correct?

I am aware that PHP on Windows has generic ODBC functions that will almost
certainly meet my needs.

I am trying to connect to Db2/400 from PHP 5.3 under Windows 7. I am
getting the following message when I try to execute my SQL query:

[17-May-2010 12:44:13] PHP Warning: db2_conn_errormsg(): [IBM][CLI
Driver]
SQL1032N No start database manager command was issued. SQLSTATE=57019
SQLCODE=-1032

Any idea what is causing this?