XML4C alone cannot, but there is a tool built on top of it called Web
services client for ILE.

The blurb below might help.

I have had a little play with it and if you know C++ or C it should be
straight forward little more complicated from RPG though.

Neill

Before you can create a Web service client application, you must first
generate the client stubs using the wsdl2ws.sh tool.

Copy the WSDL file to a directory in which the client stubs will be
generated.
Open Qshell and change the current working directory to where the WSDL file
is located. For example, if the WSDL source file GetQuote.wsdl is in
/stockquoteWS, then you would specify: cd /stockquoteWS
Run the wsdl2ws.sh tool with the following command to generate the client
stubs:
/qibm/proddata/os/webservices/v1/client/bin/wsdl2ws.sh GetQuote.wsdl

Note: The command above generates C++ stubs. To generate C stubs simply add
the -lc option to the command. For example:
/qibm/proddata/os/webservices/v1/client/bin/wsdl2ws.sh GetQuote.wsdl -lc

.
Examine the generated web service stub artifacts in the IBM i Integrated
File System (IFS), to determine the interfaces for ILE service
programs/programs to interact and invoke the service stub code.
Compile the C or C++ stubs you generated in the previous step. In the
following example the generated stub file is StockQuote.cpp:
CRTCPPMOD MODULE(MYLIB/STOCKQUOTE)
SRCSTMF('/stockquoteWS/StockQuote.cpp')INCDIR('/qibm/proddata/os/webservices
/v1/client/include')ENUM(*INT).

Create the Web service client proxy service program.
For C++ stubs, your will need to bind to service program QSYS/QAXIS10C.
CRTSRVPGM SRVPGM(MYLIB/GETQUOTEWS) MODULE(MYLIB/STOCKQUOTE) EXPORT(*ALL)
BNDSRVPGM(QSYS/QAXIS10C)
For C stubs, you will need to bind to service program QSYS/QAXIS10CC.
CRTSRVPGM SRVPGM(MYLIB/GETQUOTEWS) MODULE(MYLIB/STOCKQUOTE) EXPORT(*ALL)
BNDSRVPGM(QSYS/QAXIS10CC)
Once the client stubs have been generated and a service program containing
the stubs created, you can now develop a Web service client application that
can invoke the Web service via the stubs. More information on Web services
client programming using Web services client for ILE can be found in the PDF
files located in /qibm/proddata/os/webservices/v1/client/docs.