From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Aaron Bartell
Sent: 20 April 2010 18:17
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Why use PHP? What are the disadvantages?

What OO feature do you think is necessary in RPG? It is not a trick
question - I am just trying to see what others think is beneficial and/or if
what they are wanting is really part of the OO mantra. For example, is
overloading an OO concept or just a language feature?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/