From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ADelgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 12:07 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Calling a stored procedure from PHP, Alfredo
i5_prepare parms ??

You don't have to specify a particular connection handler unless
there's a
particular connection that you want to use instead of the last one
that
was established.

In an attempt to remove ambiguity I provided a follow-up example,
incorporating your code, with the connection included -- an i5
connection.
I also updated your code to use an i5 toolkit array fetch function
instead
of a db2 function.

Alfred
--