From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of ADelgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2010 4:54 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Calling a stored procedure from PHP,they can't
make this stuff any easier.

Does something like this not work for you?

e.g.

$qUpdateCustomer = "CALL SP_INSERT_F550101Z( ?, ?, ? )";
$request = i5_prepare( $qUpdateCustomer );
i5_setparam( $request, 0, $transactionId );
i5_setparam( $request, 1, 'C' );
i5_setparam( $request, 2, $_POST['ABALPH'] );
i5_execute( $request );

--
Alfredo Delgado / Web Development
6800 Broken Sound Pkwy, Suite 150