I misspoke. It appears that i5_setparam does start at 0.

Glenn

On 4/13/2010 9:54 AM, Glenn Hopwood wrote:
I whipped up an example that works... It isn't 'ready for primetime' and
has some hard coded stuff in it but it should work for you. (I'm @ v5r4)

Here's the procedure. (Thanks to Charles Wilt from the midrange list)
CREATE PROCEDURE GETPROCS
(in LibName varchar(128))
RESULT SETS 1
LANGUAGE SQL BEGIN

declare stmt varchar(1000);

DECLARE c1 CURSOR with hold with return to client for S1;

set stmt = 'SELECT SPECSCHEMA, SPECNAME from SYSPROCS where
SPECSCHEMA = ''' || LibName || '''';

prepare S1 from stmt;

OPEN c1;

SET RESULT SETS CURSOR c1;

END

Here's my PHP code. Note that the db2_prepare() function has 2 parms
specified unlike your version. Also, I think the *param* functions start
at 1 not 0.

As I said, I wouldn't put this in production but it should work. Insert
your user and password in the 'connect' portion. If the job desc of the
specified user isn't set up correctly you may need to hardcode the
library on the 'call' sql statement. (Because of the DB2_I5_NAMING_ON
option you should use the '/' notation if you need to do that.)

<?php

// Connect to the DB..
$conn = "*LOCAL";
$name = "";
$pwd = "";
$options = array('i5_naming'=>DB2_I5_NAMING_ON);

$i5link = db2_connect($conn, $name, $pwd, $options);
if (!$i5link) echo 'Connection failed: '.db2_stmt_error().' :
'.db2_stmt_errormsg();

$sql_stmt = 'call GETPROCS(?)';
$LibName = 'QSYS';

$stmt = db2_prepare($i5link, $sql_stmt)
or die("Failed prepare: ".db2_stmt_error()." : ".db2_stmt_errormsg());

db2_bind_param($stmt, 1, "LibName", DB2_PARAM_IN);

$result = db2_execute($stmt)
or die("Failed query: ".db2_stmt_error()." : ".db2_stmt_errormsg());

while($row=db2_fetch_assoc($stmt)){
$SCHEMA = $row['SPECSCHEMA'];
$PROC = $row['SPECNAME'];

}