$sql = "CALL GetOrderList($CUSTNO)"

Then execute it the way you'd execute any other SQL statement. For examlpe with db2_exec...

On 2/26/2010 9:47 AM, Tom Deskevich wrote:
I am new to PHP, and finally finished my first PHP application. But I load a
work file in QTEMP from my RPG that feeds my table in PHP. I know that it is
not a good practice, I got the newspaper over the nose for that already. But
it sure was easy for me and works slick. I wanted the gratification of
seeing something actually working that I created in PHP. Anyway, I want to
switch this to call a stored procedure with SQL from the as/400 from the PHP
application and return the results to my PHP application. What I attempting
is enter a name on the PHP application, then go back to the AS/400 and get
back every occurrence of that name to feed back to my table in the PHP
application.

I have done multiple searches and looked through 2 Redbooks on PHP, and
cannot find a simple example of calling a stored procedure from PHP to build
on.

I would be grateful if one yins (Western PA lingo, south of the mason-dixon
line, convert to YALL) could provide me one.

I want to again thank everyone out there who in any part provides answers to
me, and those who work to make this list available. It has been the single
biggest help to me in developing in PHP.

Tom Deskevich
PHP Expert, one application written.