Thanks Mike. I will check into this, but was really hoping for a smaller
footprint solution for this particular situation which is why a small PHP
runtime that I could invoke from RPG (without the need for HTTP) would be
ideal.

BTW, I will be loading up CE real soon (once it is GA0 as I hope to use that
to host mediawiki to do product documentation.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/