First you need to determine what XSL gives you and if it is meeting a
business need. IMO, XSL just adds an additional layer of complexity and
failure to an application where you most likely own both ends of the
spectrum. On the flip side, XSL can work great for times when you need to
convert a vendors XML PurchaseOrder document to your version of an XML
PurchaseOrder.

Stick with PHP as your language to implement logic and interface with the
DB.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/